DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Saw this guy just chillin on a tree

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? ?​
? Well it sure isn’t a plane. ?
B2A269F8-2F4B-44E4-80E4-8CF2AF4AFD23.jpeg Is a raptor but not sure which from his location. And would love to eat one of these
Pigeons
6B38D625-C682-4448-BEBD-C2E7D89FD25E.jpeg ?.
Could be mistaken though ?​

Make sure you keep on the west side. We do not need anymore over on the east side.

Reactions: Itzmyobsession
Our most common raptor bird, here in florida, is the Osprey. The others are common falcons or kestrel. Oh, and lots of owls. I filmed an Osprey with my mavic 2p while it was sitting on the 15th floor of someone's condo patio. Wish i could show the vid, but i have so many and I don't have a good filing system. I simply shoot and download, shoot and download. I shouldn't shoot and download. It's a mess.

There was a guy caught for eating a bald eagle. He represented himself in court. He explained that he had gotten lost in the woods and had not eaten in a couple days and sees a bald eagle carrying a fish. So he throws a rock at it, so it would drop the fish. Instead he said he ended up killing the eagle. He said the eagle was dead anyway, and i was starving, so I ate it. The judge said I will let you go, but before you leave, please tell us what the eagle tasted like. Not very many people have eaten eagle. The man said "well, it is a cross between the California Condor and the Spotted White Owl".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78