DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Say Your Location (Tacoma and surrounding areas)

Thanks for the info on the SF contact. Even though I didn't ask, it is just what I needed. Since he did yours I won't have to spend a lot of time explaining what I need.

Steve

Hello. I will be in the Tacoma/Bremerton area next week for travel and am wondering where are there good places to fly. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Izzy, can you give me the resource that states that? I have not found one single resource to be 100% accurate. I'll add it to my pre flight check.
There will be Airports and Heliports that were abandoned that don't get removed from the FAA DB. I know of two in Bellevue that are like that.

New to the forum! I live in Allyn. Leaving for Reno tomorrow and hope to get some memorable shots/video as we will be attending a Corvette Car Show and Hot Air Ballon Festival alone with stoping at Mt Hood and Crater Lake in Ore.

Kitsap county here...lucky in that we have just under 5 acres to fly on with no hassles...

also like heading up Mowich Lake road past Buckley...plenty of flying near the park boundaries but outside and legal...plenty of Mountain backdrop photo opps...

Kitsap county here...lucky in that we have just under 5 acres to fly on with no hassles...

also like heading up Mowich Lake road past Buckley...plenty of flying near the park boundaries but outside and legal...plenty of Mountain backdrop photo opps...

Sounds awesome!! When are you going to host a fly in pot luck? Just though I would invite myself over - and wonder if that might be fun sometime????

Sounds awesome!! When are you going to host a fly in pot luck? Just though I would invite myself over - and wonder if that might be fun sometime????
I'd be up for that...flying over here is much less stressful than when I was over in West Seattle sneaking in quick flights...

Reactions: NetDep

I live in Port Orchard. I fly over Manchester regularly

This thread need reviving ;)
MPP arriving tomorrow.......
Between Shelton and OLY

Uh yep, Commercial FW and Helo + Instrument

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member