DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Say Your Location (Tacoma and surrounding areas)

BlueZone

Reactions
Threads purpose: Help to know other local Mavic pilots.

As Mavic owners and future ones will be great to know other drone pilots in your local area to interact, share useful information, experience or team up with to flight.

Attachments

• DJI_0025b.jpg
    DJI_0025b.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 85
Reactions: izzy and Wersh
It doesn't hurt to put your location in your profile like mine .:)

Reactions: HarleyKen
Soon to be Mavic owner checking in from Tacoma. Bought it from this forum today, should have next week. Just sold my P3P to do the upgrade.

Yeah can't wait to get it in. Controls should be similar to my P3, but sooo many more options for advanced features!

Great Vids. I work on Puyallup River, so hope to spend some time running it down there along the river during lunch breaks.

Reactions: Fortnight
Yeah can't wait to get it in. Controls should be similar to my P3, but sooo many more options for advanced features!

Great Vids. I work on Puyallup River, so hope to spend some time running it down there along the river during lunch breaks.

Thanks. Getting your mavic this weekend? My work place is not far from the Puyallup river, sometime i do flight at lunch break, and last time almost hitting a hawk. video is in the channel.

Thanks. Getting your mavic this weekend? My work place is not far from the Puyallup river, sometime i do flight at lunch break, and last time almost hitting a hawk. video is in the channel.
Showing due next week. Weekend is already packed, so I opted not to pay extra to get it here faster for it just to sit. course now great weather and killer sunrise/sunsets I could be capturing, DOH!

Showing due next week. Weekend is already packed, so I opted not to pay extra to get it here faster for it just to sit. course now great weather and killer sunrise/sunsets I could be capturing, DOH!

Did you also got the DJI googles?
This friday planing to film a nice footage around the water front all the way, and over the weekend at Elma over the unfinished nuclear plant.

No goggles, bought a used Fly more with hardcase from a member here.

Very nice! I checked some of your other vids. We do not work very far apart. I do not thing signal would allow it due to trees and such, but using litchi programmed route, we are within Mavic range of each other.

Ehhhh maybe not quite. Closest point of your work video is 4 miles away.

Very nice! I checked some of your other vids. We do not work very far apart. I do not thing signal would allow it due to trees and such, but using litchi programmed route, we are within Mavic range of each other.

Work in fife, not far from Costco, Puyallup river is close by, did take some video of Tacoma port but haven't edited yet.
How far are you from that location?

Nice. I do have the google and is a unique experience.
Did take some video of the waterfront in Tacoma today was very windy so is not the best.

Were you flying from Thea's Park? You were still getting good signal all the way to those new condos? Or were you flying from somewhere else?

Were you flying from Thea's Park? You were still getting good signal all the way to those new condos? Or were you flying from somewhere else?

Hello Mavic Ray
Did start at Thea's park but use multiple locations across the waterfront until the condos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sathwik