DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scam from https://mavicpro2.us/products/mavic-2-pro

Bruhaha

Reactions
I was searching for the best prices on the Mavic 2 pro and a search led me to this site. Mavic 2 Pro
It offers the Mavic 2 Pro for $899.00. It seemed like an outstanding deal and mentioned that it was today only. It also had DJI on the page and copied all of the DJI data concerning the drone. Well my credit card company declined the purchase. I thought maybe my card was overdue or something so I called them. They said that this purchase looked suspicious and it came back to them as a Cell Phone purchase from a clothing store. Unlikely to be a 600$ savings for a drone. Anyway, I thought this might be instructive to someone.

Reactions: Thomas B
Yes, I’m now flying my used refurbished Mavic Pro from drone nerds. I think I will eventually get a Mavic 2 Zoom
really its THAT time of year for the scammers!!! also I want to add Drone nerds are a really good company! I bought my Phantom 4 Pro from them and they have excellent customer service! they also repaired the same drone a few months after purchase hahaI had a run in with some power lines! I look for refurbished DJI products all the time as they have usually the same warranty as a brand new one and have been through testing etcetera!!!! haven't had any issues at all! AND the prices are way lower than an unopened product!!! Happy flying fellow quad enthusiast!

really its THAT time of year for the scammers!!! also I want to add Drone nerds are a really good company! I bought my Phantom 4 Pro from them and they have excellent customer service! they also repaired the same drone a few months after purchase hahaI had a run in with some power lines! I look for refurbished DJI products all the time as they have usually the same warranty as a brand new one and have been through testing etcetera!!!! haven't had any issues at all! AND the prices are way lower than an unopened product!!! Happy flying fellow quad enthusiast!
Either you have good luck or I have bad luck as my experience with Refurbished from Drone Nerds has been terrible. I bought a Mavic 2 Pro and it turned out to be defective. Got an RMA # and sent it back, they sent me another refurb and guess what.....defective again. Now they have it back and don't have anymore refurbs in stock so I'm out of luck. Luckily I still have my Mavic Pro to fly while I wait to see what happens next. I'm definitely buying a new drone next time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada