DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scottish Highlands....New Pilot...cant wait...(if i don't lose it)

FFSCapslock

Reactions
Hi all you crazy drone headers....i look forward to my lessons i will learn here and the lessons i will learn on the ground, i bought a cheap drone about 3 months ago and so much fun so had to take the leap and order a Mavic Pro,this might be a big mistake as i am really bad at reading instructions and tend to be a visual learner so i can imagine it will be out the box and in the air before i have got my socks on....so looking forward to the journey of really learning to fly this thing and see things i could never by foot in my area of Scotland...winter is going to be mental.....

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thankyou....look forward to the journey ahead and from looking at the forum i have many people to meet from around the globe...this is gonna be ACE

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Be sure you are familiar with the “Pause” button... it’s your friend. Another friend is the “RTH” button. Especially if you don’t want to read the manual.

Reactions: BigAl07
Welcome to the forum :)

Hi all you crazy drone headers....i look forward to my lessons i will learn here and the lessons i will learn on the ground, i bought a cheap drone about 3 months ago and so much fun so had to take the leap and order a Mavic Pro,this might be a big mistake as i am really bad at reading instructions and tend to be a visual learner so i can imagine it will be out the box and in the air before i have got my socks on....so looking forward to the journey of really learning to fly this thing and see things i could never by foot in my area of Scotland...winter is going to be mental.....
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan