DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

screen recording

Tazjet

Reactions
I'm new to Apple and was wondering what everyone uses to record the screens? I see it in tutorials all the time and want to try it.

Thanks in advance

I'm new to Apple and was wondering what everyone uses to record the screens? I see it in tutorials all the time and want to try it.

Thanks in advance

Without jailbreak you have to wait for the release of IOS 11 which has a native screen recorder with audio as well.
Otherwise if your in a hurry grab a cheap android device. Plenty of apps for that task on playstore.

So, I installed IOS 11 public beta 5 on my iPad and everything is working as it should for me with the added bonus of the screen recorder.
I tested that screen recorder with DJI Go4 and it works great with sound. Just lacks a bit of customisation, except of REC and STOP nothing more. Videos are saved directly to the camera roll. It does the job.

You can use Airshou screen recorder to record your Android/iOS device screen.
+1 I use airshou to record my iphone 7 screen and I have not jailbroken my iphone.

I first had to download an app called appvalley, and then I got airshou and it works a charm.

Only one issue - I don't think airshou records video with many reference frames - if I play a video through from start it looks fine, but if I time scrub then it goes out of whack. I got around this by resaving the video in an app called video joiner.

So, I installed IOS 11 public beta 5 on my iPad and everything is working as it should for me with the added bonus of the screen recorder.
I tested that screen recorder with DJI Go4 and it works great with sound. Just lacks a bit of customisation, except of REC and STOP nothing more. Videos are saved directly to the camera roll. It does the job.

Can you give me more info about this beta version of iOS ? Never did that before...

Is there any "risk" with the iPad or with the go 4 app ? Disconnection or whatever issue ?

Thanks !

This is excellent news!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78