DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen stops updating

robport

Reactions
I bought a Mavic 3 Pro about two months ago and use it for business. I've had two instances already of the screen on the controller locking up. Yesterday, it locked up after I took a set of pictures and the little rotating circle, saying it was writing to the card, kept going and the screen stopped updating. I was able to land, so the controls were still there and restarted the controller and the aircraft. It was in the lower to mid 70's F and I was about 20 minutes into a battery. I fly over water a lot and need a little more it to be more reliable than this. Is this a common problem and is there a fix for it. I also just updated the software a few days ago.

Thank you for your response, but it's the regular DJI RC. I'm using a SanDisk Extreme plus in the aircraft and it was no-where near full. I guess I could try refreshing the firmware, but without an explanation of what happened, I won't be too trusting of the controller...good thing i keep it within visual range....

It happened again yesterday, with the drone at 400 feet and less than 100 feet from a building. It happened when I shifted to 7 times zoom in photo mode. I still had control with the sticks, just no screen. Luckily, I knew where it was, and had line of sight even though I momentarily lost it in the sun when I looked at it. I blindly brought it back until I could easily see it again. I backed out of the app and started it again and the screen came back. This may be software?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown