DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD card won't click rc pro

ifr

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have an Air 2s with the RC Pro controller. I'm to re install the micro sd card into the controller. It won't click. It just spring back out. I tried it with the remote on as well as off. No joy. Is there a way to fix this?

I have an Air 2s with the RC Pro controller. I'm to re install the micro sd card into the controller. It won't click. It just spring back out. I tried it with the remote on as well as off. No joy. Is there a way to fix this?
Sometimes, after you've inserted the card, you have to push the outer edge down or up just a bit to make it latch into place. A friend uses the end of an unfolded leg of a paper clip to do the final push.

Reactions: DougMcC
Look at the SD card and see if you locked it up or the clip is broken.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
MAS2.jpg

If all the above fail it may require a return. My micro sd card slot failed on my Mavic 3. They replaced the entire drone. Hopefully you'll not need to do that but it may come to that.

Look at the SD card and see if you locked it up or the clip is broken.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
View attachment 151187
Does the RC Pro take an SD card?
If not and it takes an mSD card where is the lock on an mSD card? I have only ever seen a lock on an SD card/adaptor, I can't remember if there is one on a CF card.

there is no lock on a Micro SD card. Ignore that. CF cards don't have them but regular SD cards do.

Thanks for your responses. It turns out there is a lock, and the device I was using to push it in was just thick enough that it was hitting a hard stop before the card was fully engaged. I used something smaller and it pushed right in. Problem solved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmilonas