DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD WR slow check app , whats this mean?

You ALWAYS format memory cards in the device they will be used in, that goes for drones, cameras, and everything else. If it was NTFS you probably formatted it in your Windows computer.

Here is my write up on memory cards including proper care of them if you're interested:

Tips for New Flyers

That link says it's fast enough, which is true:

"If you’re just shooting video, you will not need the fastest card, only a card fast enough to handle 4k 100mbps, which means almost any U3 card."

On top of that the Mavic 2's mSD slot is quite slow in the grand scheme of things (it's only UHS-I).

Faster cards will help with buffer clearing if you are taking rapid-fire RAW images, but the weak link there is the slow mSD slot in the Mavic 2.

Nobody should be getting a write speed warning with a quality U3 / V30 card shooting video. Could be a defective card or a knockoff or something along those lines. Amazon and eBay have been known to sell knockoff cards, unintentionally.

OP - I suggest trying a different card or two to verify if the problem is with the card or the drone. Stick to name brand cards purchased from a trusted source if you haven't already (SanDisk, Samsung, Lexar, etc.)
yes try useing a sandisk64gb it works fine with 1080p and4k videos I have the mavic pro from pilot russell hope this helps

Lately some have found gimbal reset problems (on MP I think) with cards >32gb formatted ExFAT but no problems formatted FAT32 in Windows. You don't get a choice on the file format when formatting in the AC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986