DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Search and Rescue Training Trip to a Grizzly Bear Sanctuary

blackomega

Reactions
A little different video for you all. As a member of the Royal Canadian Marine Search and Rescue.
or RCM-SAR for short.
We regularly take our rescue boat out on training missions.
This time I took my Osmo Action and Mavic 2 Zoom along while we went to visit the Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary
Enjoy

@blackomega great video something different from the trains ,your stuff is always a pleasure to see

Reactions: blackomega
A little different video for you all. As a member of the Royal Canadian Marine Search and Rescue.
or RCM-SAR for short.
We regularly take our rescue boat out on training missions.
This time I took my Osmo Action and Mavic 2 Zoom along while we went to visit the Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary
Enjoy

Well, you prompted me to look up that lodge. I was daydreaming about escaping the Gulf Coast summer heat and humidity until I found that they're fully booked except for a couple of single places. My visual observer/significant other would be fit to be tied if I left her at home. Maybe 2023.

Thanks for posting the video. You're a fortunate man to be in such a beautiful place.

Reactions: blackomega
Well, you prompted me to look up that lodge. I was daydreaming about escaping the Gulf Coast summer heat and humidity until I found that they're fully booked except for a couple of single places. My visual observer/significant other would be fit to be tied if I left her at home. Maybe 2023.

Thanks for posting the video. You're a fortunate man to be in such a beautiful place.
Thank you for watching My home town is tiny but we have so many cool things to fly around and look at. More coming soon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3