DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Second shot alignment 6 months later

You are one patient man with the drone AND in the editing room! Amazing! I have thought about doing something like this but just the thought of all the actual work, planning and precision, it just seems so daunting. Great job!
Thanks! Yeah, I guess it was a lot of work. But I'm always thinking what are the most difficult and challenging things I can do with a camera drone. When I watch major motion pictures, I always observe the cinematography and wonder "how'd they do that?"

Wow! That is most excellent! I gotta try that. Best thing about day to night is I don't have to wait months to finish the shots. I thought the match was great. Nice cuts on the truck. What drone, color format and post software are you using?

I like it when pilots try difficult shots and use their imagination to create something different.

When I commented that waypoints have some limitations, I took a simple waypoint flight that had about 4 point, starting at about 35 ft above the ground. I ran it about 5 times, one flight right after another. Each time the starting point got lower and lower. Now that could be because my M2P was heating up and affecting the electronics , or ambient conditions were changing. The bottom line is that I wish DJI would use pure x,y,z GPS to establish altitude instead of a barometric reading.
Pinnacle Studio 22 video editor - standard format manual iris, thanks look forward to seeing more of you stuff

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan