DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Security Notifications

Osprey1

Reactions
Hello: I'm a new member. After I do all my pre-flight requirements and take-off, I have a Safety Notification on my device that says I have entered a warning zone and it won't let me agree to take responsibility for flying in this area. I have tried flying a numerous locations with the same result. The notification blocks my view of the gimbal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Osprey 1

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello: I'm a new member. After I do all my pre-flight requirements and take-off, I have a Safety Notification on my device that says I have entered a warning zone and it won't let me agree to take responsibility for flying in this area. I have tried flying a numerous locations with the same result. The notification blocks my view of the gimbal.

Thanks Osprey 1
Howdy from Wyoming @Osprey1 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Osprey1

Thanks Osprey 1

I believe there is a checkbox that usually is hard to see because of the background. It's a blue circle on a black background that is very hard to see...just to the right of the message...there may be a couple...once you tap it a checkmark appears and then you can tap Yes.

IMG_0669.JPG

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: ksmusa
Reactions: ksmusa
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Make sure you are logged into your DJI account too. Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82