DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Security Notifications

Osprey1

Reactions
Hello: I'm a new member. After I do all my pre-flight requirements and take-off, I have a Safety Notification on my device that says I have entered a warning zone and it won't let me agree to take responsibility for flying in this area. I have tried flying a numerous locations with the same result. The notification blocks my view of the gimbal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Osprey 1

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello: I'm a new member. After I do all my pre-flight requirements and take-off, I have a Safety Notification on my device that says I have entered a warning zone and it won't let me agree to take responsibility for flying in this area. I have tried flying a numerous locations with the same result. The notification blocks my view of the gimbal.

Thanks Osprey 1
Howdy from Wyoming @Osprey1 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Osprey1

Thanks Osprey 1

I believe there is a checkbox that usually is hard to see because of the background. It's a blue circle on a black background that is very hard to see...just to the right of the message...there may be a couple...once you tap it a checkmark appears and then you can tap Yes.

IMG_0669.JPG

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: ksmusa
Reactions: ksmusa
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Make sure you are logged into your DJI account too. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu