DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Seeking for advice to buy CrystalSky

So the conclusion: for now CS is not a good investment.

I would hold off for a little while to see where DJI is going with the product, at the moment there is not much support for it from them. Just look at how the CS currently does not work with the Mavic Air, this is an indication of the DJI priorities with regards to the CS which are very low.

If you need a device now for the Mavic a second hand or discounted Ipad Mini 4 is the best option in my opinion, it still allows you to be really portable with the Mavic while the larger Ipads and corresponding Mavmount type mounts they need will be harder to carry around.

Actually I have been using my Epson Moverio BT-300 glasses exclusively, this is the way of the future. At least I know the glasses will be fully supported by Epson, who have their Program leaders contributing and participating on this forum. Strangely Epson has ported the latest versions of Dji Go4 to it's android ecosystem, well before even DJI has to the CS. Version 4.2.4 is working on the Moverio glasses

Last edited:
Reactions: Ping^Spike
I use a CS 5.5 and official DJI mount with my Mavic Pro. Not sure that it’s worth the $$ but I am very happy with it.
What really bugs me is that I have bought a Mavic Air and I can’t use the CS. The DJI bracket won’t fit the Mavic Air remote and as others have said the CS won’t work with the Mavic Air.
Answer from DJI support is “keep looking at our store”
Well if I’ve got to buy a special bracket for the Mavic remote then I’ll be really p.......d.
Should have brought a 3rd party mount to start with

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb