DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling Brand New Mavic Pro Remote

jessica morris

Reactions
I lost my drone in a tree on the third flight! Could not get it down unfortunately. I am selling my Remote Control for the Mavic. I bought the drone in February and it is barely used and perfect condition. I am asking for $230 or best offer and I will mail it to you. Hoping to use this money to find another drone. P.s. Stay away from trees! Thanks :)

Email: [email protected]

Best post this in the classified and be prepared to demonstrate that you're a legitimate seller given that your only posts are attempting to sell something.

Thank you I just posted it in Classifieds. How do I show that I am legitimate? Also, do most people just use paypal for selling over the web? Obviously a newbie...

I lost my drone in a tree on the third flight! Could not get it down unfortunately. I am selling my Remote Control for the Mavic. I bought the drone in February and it is barely used and perfect condition. I am asking for $230 or best offer and I will mail it to you. Hoping to use this money to find another drone. P.s. Stay away from trees! Thanks :)

Email: [email protected]
BTW Jessica It was worth the $100 I spent for an EXPERIENCED Tree climber to retrieve my Mavic, after he finished his "day job". It had been stuck in a tree for 10 days enduring rain and wind driven rain. BUT, fact is, IT STILL WORKS PERFECTLY!!

Reactions: jessica morris
I should look into that! Only thing is we live in Germany (husband is military) so I wouldn't even know how to look for a professional tree climber! Lol. We tried making a retrieval gun but it's too high up, and next to a river

I should look into that! Only thing is we live in Germany (husband is military) so I wouldn't even know how to look for a professional tree climber! Lol. We tried making a retrieval gun but it's too high up, and next to a river
We tried everything as well Archery with monofilament attached, casting fishing rods, etc, but there has to be some PROS out there even in Germany so "don't give up the ship" just yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78