DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling Mavic Air?

stldan

Reactions
I’m selling my Air with the fly more combo. Craigslist and letgo haven’t been working out. I’ve been getting odd responses that just didn’t seem legit. I’m not really looking to ship it overseas but I’m running out of options. I live in the U.S. in Illinois.
Any suggestions?

Try RC Groups. I’ve had some success there. Craigslist is no longer a viable place to sell items. To many scams.
You can always do EBay but be ready to pay a bunch in fees. Depends on how bad you want to get rid of it.

Good luck.

Try RC Groups. I’ve had some success there. Craigslist is no longer a viable place to sell items. To many scams.
You can always do EBay but be ready to pay a bunch in fees. Depends on how bad you want to get rid of it.

Good luck.

Yeah not really a fan of eBay.

How much are you asking, and what color? How much flight time, crashes, etc?

I just posted it. I think this should take you to the post with all the info.
Mavic Air with fly more combo
Thanks, I was hoping for a red unit to get for my gf. I currently live in Saint Louis and this would have made it fairly easy. Looks like a good price for a great drone. I love mine, and it’s currently with me and the M2P I just bought in Nebraska. I hope you find a good motivated buyer...

Thanks, I was hoping for a red unit to get for my gf. I currently live in Saint Louis and this would have made it fairly easy. Looks like a good price for a great drone. I love mine, and it’s currently with me and the M2P I just bought in Nebraska. I hope you find a good motivated buyer...

Yes it would have. I’m right across the river about 15 min from downtown. You could always skin it. I was thinking about skinning my new one.

I skinned my black Air into a red one, it looks great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78