DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shape moving diagonally on video

DO you only see it in the link video on the phone? I had this doing some playing with the settings in my house. Wasn't not visible on the recording and for me it was only in bright light areas in the view. Seems to be something similar to wheels spinning backwards on camera.

Have you got the Over Exposure Warning turned on in the camera settings. That puts 'zebra stripes' on overexposed areas to warn you ...

Have you got the Over Exposure Warning turned on in the camera settings. That puts 'zebra stripes' on overexposed areas to warn you ...
Didn’t watch the video, eh?
LOL!!!

That is strange. It almost looks like a bird or bug buzzing by close to the AC. and really out of focus.
But it could be some sort of static skimming over the image sensor. Is it always there or just that time?

Didn’t watch the video, eh?
Completely missed it!!! [I was led by the post immediately above my reply] Yeah - of course that's not overexposure ... :oops:
Strange that it only seems to happen when the camera is pointing straight down, maybe a ribbon cable is under tension??? I wouldn't think it's an SD card write-error, because that would be more likely to appear during the vertical transition ... Don't think it's a bird/bug ac0j - because it appears to be pretty much the same shape, and going to / from the same places each time it happens - also at a very regular beat ...
Does this show on both the video off the SD card, as well as on the Go 4 screen at the time???

Reactions: Magilla Gorilla
Thanks for your responses guys. Solved the issue. I had no SD card in the drone and the video footage used in the YouTube link was the footage transmitted back to the phone during flying which is why it looks grainy with interference. I've downloaded the video footage from the drone's internal storage to my laptop and it looks perfect. Panic over!

Thanks for your responses guys. Solved the issue. I had no SD card in the drone and the video footage used in the YouTube link was the footage transmitted back to the phone during flying which is why it looks grainy with interference. I've downloaded the video footage from the drone's internal storage to my laptop and it looks perfect. Panic over!
Thanks for letting us know what it was ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark