DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Share Your Fall Leaf Shots

IShouldBeWorking

Reactions
It's peak color time for the leaves in Utah right now. I was able to sneak out and get some shots in the mountains in between rainstorms over the weekend. If you've got some shots of colored leaves, feel free to post them here. That way folks who are south of the equator or just don't have fall at all can enjoy too!

DJI_0447.jpeg

It's peak color time for the leaves in Utah right now. I was able to sneak out and get some shots in the mountains in between rainstorms over the weekend. If you've got some shots of colored leaves, feel free to post them here. That way folks who are south of the equator or just don't have fall at all can enjoy too!

View attachment 82709
Very nice,here where I live in Quebec fall hasn’t reached it’s peak yet but I will post some pics and a video

It's about all I got. Cocoanut needs some help.

Being a FL Native but stuck in the MW due to work; PCF you may not have leaves turning to film but you should get informed on animal migrations. Coming to you soon are most migratory birds, look for shallow lakes with your UAS and you'll see huge numbers of white pelicans, ducks, and geese. This month is the white tail rut, if you're lucky you can film bucks fighting each other over does; hunters love seeing those videos and FL is loaded with public land; just make sure you're not messing up someones hunt.

Also are the bait runs; mullet, pilchards, etc will be swimming south along the beaches to avoid winter waters in the northern states. Millions of bait fish that look like giant shadows in the water, always worth filming. You'll often find big sharks in the middle of those schools.

November-February is the dry season and you'll be able to film alligators by the hundreds in deep canals where they stay wet, later winter is the alligator mating season, in the early mornings you can hear/see the males making ripples in the water to attract females.

Then in March-April is the start of the shark migration, if you catch it right you'll see thousandths of sharks migrating back north.

Strictly speaking, FL is an exceptional place for UAS videos/photos due to the amount of available public land, wildlife, and water/oceans; especially since most of the state is very open when compared to the thick forest tops in the rest of the country. You just have to do a lot of research on WHERE & WHEN; typically early morning/late afternoon for the majority of wildlife and make A LOT of trips to catch them.

View attachment 82709

Great video ! Love the cinematic look & the mood. Great choice of music too, good job

fc632a440f70a1692978fb345f974875.jpg

0b94f8d6e24206104c8414f4145a732a.jpg
3231f90d798164af7ec0c48eb2989980.jpg
fbab28d735d9d1f04678c137502d31cd.jpg

403a20e74b0bf2ce82ae18a4977b2c06.jpg

Hi fellows droners, it is colour peak now in mid-northern Quebec, Canada. I want to share with you a Mavic Air view of Anse-St-Jean on the Saguenay Fjord. The flight was realized on October 8th last year. At this moment, the colour palette is similar. Thanks everyone to share your splendid photos and videos. Happy flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54