DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sharing some Neat Video noise profiles

bluesk1d

Reactions
I have been working on some LUTs and noise profiles for Neat Video and was looking for an appropriate place to share them with the community. Are file attachments in the forum here acceptable (I'll start with some noise profiles)?

Attachments

• NeatProfiles.zip
    194 KB · Views: 1,437
@bluesk1d - Thank you so much for sharing the NeatVideo Profile. Does the 4096 at the end refer to the filming resolution (4K)? Do you happen to have those Profiles for 2,7K as well?
Not that I want to demand anything, it is so cool of you to share them for free especially since other sites charge for Mavic NeatVideo profiles.

excuse me, I'm using an old version of neat video 4.1.1 do you have the profiles for this version?
thanks

I have been working on some LUTs and noise profiles for Neat Video and was looking for an appropriate place to share them with the community. Are file attachments in the forum here acceptable (I'll start with some noise profiles)?
To which version of the plug-in "Neat Video" is suitable for this profile.???

@bluesk1d - Thank you so much for sharing the NeatVideo Profile. Does the 4096 at the end refer to the filming resolution (4K)? Do you happen to have those Profiles for 2,7K as well?
Not that I want to demand anything, it is so cool of you to share them for free especially since other sites charge for Mavic NeatVideo profiles.

Yep, it refers to the wider of the 2 4k resolutions. I only use that one since the other is just a 16:9 crop of it. Unfortunately, I only have that preset since it's all I use.

To which version of the plug-in "Neat Video" is suitable for this profile.???

I'm getting an error message. Does not fit your software.
:(:(:(

Hey guys,

For anyone using Neat Video 3.5 in Adobe Premier, I have a DJI Mavic Pro preset for 2.7K video at 30 FPS.

I also bought the newer Neat Video presets from the Film Poets, but they're not backwards compatible. I believe they're only good for version 4 and up.

Anyway, attached is the ISO 100 2.7K 30FPS Neat Video v3.5 preset that works great for me.

I should note that you need to check the "Smooth Edges" box and set Y to 25%. Those settings don't copy over in the profile for some reason.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• DJI Mavic ISO 100 2.7K 30FPS - Premier.nfp.zip
    265 bytes · Views: 380
Great to see that people are sharing here! Thanks for that.

Does anyone have a profile that I can use for 4K video on Neat Video 3 After Effects?

Great to see that people are sharing here! Thanks for that.

Does anyone have a profile that I can use for 4K video on Neat Video 3 After Effects?

Yeah there is the SpectrumGrades noise profiles. Really high quality and accurate profiles. Works brilliantly for me and really happy with them...

You can see them in action here (plus its a great tutorial)...

Hey guys,

For anyone using Neat Video 3.5 in Adobe Premier, I have a DJI Mavic Pro preset for 2.7K video at 30 FPS.

I also bought the newer Neat Video presets from the Film Poets, but they're not backwards compatible. I believe they're only good for version 4 and up.

Anyway, attached is the ISO 100 2.7K 30FPS Neat Video v3.5 preset that works great for me.

I should note that you need to check the "Smooth Edges" box and set Y to 25%. Those settings don't copy over in the profile for some reason.

Enjoy.

I can't seem to open this profile in Neat Video 3.5 due to the file ext. - any suggestions?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929