DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping new Mini 2 from UK to Australia

Geoff Oldfield

Reactions
Received a mini 2 from DJI the other day and relabelled it and attached 4 invoice copies to the outside of the package as directed by DPD and delivered it to the drop off point. After a couple of days it appears to have been halted prior to departure from the UK due to "export paperwork missing or incomplete" When I eventually got through to a DPD contact on line they said that there was no Classification or Tariff Code, which would be required. Having followed their links to the UK Government website to establish the tariff code, I can't find which one would be appropriate for a drone. Can anyone assist please?

just pick an electronics one .... then you need to tell it there are li-ion batteries then it will ask your how they are stored etc..will then take about a month to clear all the customs crap ...

good luck ...

Why go to the trouble?
They do sell DJI drones in Australia.

Thanks guys, DPD will not send the Package because there are lipo batteries in the parcel, so I've aske for it to be returned to me. When I originally checked the prices in Australia they were more expensive than here in the UK. However they have dropped the prices now, so I've ordered one from a company in Australia. Does anyone want to buy a brand new Mavic Mini 2 Flymore Combo for £500 from me?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM