DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping woes....

Lapeer20m

Reactions
I've ordered 2 different mavic drones from dji over the past year and ordered batteries a different time, all with reasonable shipping times.

My wife ordered re goggles for me in late November and they had not yet shipped by Christmas so we cancelled the order.

About 2 weeks ago I decided to re-order the goggles. Dji website said in stock and they would ship the next business day.

But 2 weeks later I am still waiting as they have not yet shipped.

If I knew it would take this long I would just order from some other company. It's not like I'm ordering some brand new item that just got released.

Do I wait or cancel and get them from someone else?

If you decide to cancel your order, Amazon is a great option if you want to get them fast. The DJI Goggles are in stock and ready to ship via Prime here on Amazon.

Last edited:
Reactions: chazzm
DJI shipping is next day AFTER payment clears which can take 2 week due to fraud prevention as they are in China.

DJI shipping is next day AFTER payment clears which can take 2 week due to fraud prevention as they are in China.
Not true, I ordered a Mavic Pro platinum and they ship from Georgia. It ship the next business day to Pennsylvania. Maybe other DJI products ship from China.

I've ordered 2 different mavic drones from dji over the past year and ordered batteries a different time, all with reasonable shipping times.

My wife ordered re goggles for me in late November and they had not yet shipped by Christmas so we cancelled the order.

About 2 weeks ago I decided to re-order the goggles. Dji website said in stock and they would ship the next business day.

But 2 weeks later I am still waiting as they have not yet shipped.

If I knew it would take this long I would just order from some other company. It's not like I'm ordering some brand new item that just got released.

Do I wait or cancel and get them from someone else?
I'm a big fan of EBAY. they are accountable.

When products are in stock and shipped direct from DJI in China, I've always received them in 3-4 business days. So, a 2-week time frame should not be the expected norm (assuming you don't run into payment issues).

Good decision. I purchase almost everything from Amazon with my prime account. I also enjoy the option to return products with little or no hassle.

Reactions: macoman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wall-E