DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping

Wick

Reactions
So how long does it take for DJI to ship out? I paid for it Thursday and it’s still processing...

It depends on what you purchased and what the stated ship time was in the DJI Store when you made your purchase (assuming that's where you made your purchase).

I am in the UK and was dubious ordering direct from DJI, thought it would be shipped from China.
I didn't want to incur import duties, got caught out with that once before.
I got my order in two days though, the return address was UK.

The mav air 2 fly more. Was hoping it would have shipped but I guess it was 3-5 business days
I ordered the MA2 Fly More on 19th May and payment was processed on 20th May. The order confirmation said it would be dispatched 6-10 working days from completion of payment to dispatch. Dispatch was notified on 29th May, so that was 7 working days. It's currently in transit.

I would expect that given the slight differences between the models that there could be different lead times for the UK/EU and the US / North American versions.

Reactions: Wick
The DJI store shipping time is miserable these days. I used to order from them and the ship time was around 2-3 days. Recently, I ordered a Ronin SC Camera Gimbal for my Panasonic Lumix DMC G85 Camera and it took more than 15 days for it to ship and that was with no custom documents which caused it to be locked up in customs for 3 days (reason given suspected product dumping). Repeated emails not answered and chat unable to answer on shipping time. I probably will never order directly from DJI in the future. However, sometimes DJI has special pricing that are not available in stores.

Yea I should have just ordered through Best Buy. Would have been able to pick it up this Tuesday. Oh well, not in a huge rush

you can keep checking..They should keep you advised..It's agonizing but ..kind of like waiting for Christmas when you were a kid..Relax and enjoy it ;)

So, I ordered my MA2 on 5/22. It's now 6/4 and FedEx shows the package sitting in Memphis, TN since 5/31. Did a trace, and finally was told this morning that the package is actually being held in customs in Anchorage, AK along with 157 others. So, who knows when these things are going to arrive.

I' have heard from several people recently that DJI is taking money for the Air 2 and than sending the customer an email days later that they are currently out of stock. Not sure if that has changed.

Ordered my MA2 Fly More and payment confirmed on the 26th, was supposed to ship within 3-5 business days of payment confirmation. This is now day 7 and it still shows as processing. I decided to use the wait time do the UAV coach online school and am testing for my Part 107 next Tuesday. Hope I like hobby this since it’s my first UAS and I’ll have gone to the trouble of getting a license (assuming I pass, still have about 40% of the class left to go.) ?

Bought a Smart Controller more than 1 week ago, listed as in stock as it is still today. One week after still waiting for shipping, and to top it all if you contact customer service they won't give you a straight answer. Sometimes it says the item is out-of-stock (while the site says otherwise), sometimes they just say "will ship as soon as possible".

I am impatient with this sort of stuff, so I'm trying to be cognizant of that here, but I really feel like the customer service is subpar to what the brand could be. Each time I reach out to them I don't feel like the person on the other end really gets the message or is willing to provide any meaningful answer.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom