DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should I be concerned? Firmware?

Engelsione

Reactions
I see the app and transmiter have same firmware version... But aircraft is different. It flies perfectly. I am refusing to update the newest version with those restrictions and limitations.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170902-114923.png
    Screenshot_20170902-114923.png
    1 MB · Views: 23
I'm running version 4.0.8 of the DJI Go 4 app, and running version 01.03.0700 firmware, everything is working nicely, I upgraded to the newer DJI Go 4 and the latest firmware and saw too many issues so I went back to the stable versions.

Reactions: theflyingcat
I'm running version 4.0.8 of the DJI Go 4 app, and running version 01.03.0700 firmware, everything is working nicely, I upgraded to the newer DJI Go 4 and the latest firmware and saw too many issues so I went back to the stable versions.
Yep, I'm stable on .700 after starting with .900 and trying .400. Ripped some stuff out, changed some other stuff - nice and calm flying with nothing bugging me about this and that.
Life's good on .700 for the foreseeable future, I think.

I see the app and transmiter have same firmware version... But aircraft is different. It flies perfectly. I am refusing to update the newest version with those restrictions and limitations.
No. On the Phantom side many/most disregard firmware upgrades (period). I just got my new P4P and it's asking for all kinds of updates, rc, P4P, batteries - Love the firmware roulette that dji has created. On another note my MP is running the latest firmware across the board and NO issues which has me leaning towards upgrading my P4P. In any event if your's if flying 'right' then no action.

On another note my MP is running the latest firmware across the board and NO issues which has me leaning towards upgrading my P4P. In any event if your's if flying 'right' then no action.
Wait until you're told you can't take off because you're within an NFZ for an airport that's been closed for five years.

Reactions: JMF
Wait until you're told you can't take off because you're within an NFZ for an airport that's been closed for five years.
Ha yeah... I thought I was in that situation the other day but then realized that I was in fact within 2 miles of a small airport. Unfortunately class d airspace is all around my area so I find myself keeping eye to the sky for all sorts of flying objects.

Ha yeah... I thought I was in that situation the other day but then realized that I was in fact within 2 miles of a small airport. Unfortunately class d airspace is all around my area so I find myself keeping eye to the sky for all sorts of flying objects.
Me too; eyes and ears. Keeping one's head on a swivel is always a good idea; I just don't want the Chicoms nagging me about it and pretending to be the designated drone police.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR