DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should I buy this ??? !!! Looks good... Need to act now...

I fail to see the need for THREE controller-stick protectors, but it looks like quite a nice collection of stuff - there will be many more deals to be had as we approach Mavic Pro II, so don't despair if you miss this one and try to refrain from overbidding in a heated auction environment. Set your limit and stick to it.

Reactions: MrsTreat
I just thought it would be funny if two members to be going after it
It's quite possible since it was posted over in the Classifieds.

Thank you for your thoughts. It always helps! Really.

I priced things out and even with a healthy discount, I think it's worth well over $1000. But I can't really go over $1000. We'll see how it goes... I'll bid soon and then be ready at around 5:00 in Calif. to bid again in the last twenty minutes.

Thanks again!

-O.

Reactions: MavicCF

I priced things out and even with a healthy discount, I think it's worth well over $1000. But I can't really go over $1000. We'll see how it goes... I'll bid soon and then be ready at around 5:00 in Calif. to bid again in the last twenty minutes.

Thanks again!

-O.
Good luck!

Thanks again!

-O.

Don’t bid at all until the last 30 seconds.

compared to a BNIB Mavic Pro Fly More combo from a REPUTABLE seller on Amazon, where is the value here?

I'd rather have a new one that I can do 2 years of DJI care on, and know that it has not been beat to death for the price difference

Someone is going to be very disappointed. If you look closely at the mavic in the picture with the black car, there most definitely more than normal scuffing. Scarred for life would be the better description.

Party has been over on this one for several days. Check dates.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu