DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show current heading in degrees in DJI Go 4?

Reactions
Is it possible to have the DJI GO 4 app show the current heading of the drone in degrees? The indicator in the lower left corner is better than nothing, but having degrees would be really great. And I imagine the app must have that information internally anyway, otherwise how would it be able to render the indicator?

Is it possible to have the DJI GO 4 app show the current heading of the drone in degrees? The indicator in the lower left corner is better than nothing, but having degrees would be really great. And I imagine the app must have that information internally anyway, otherwise how would it be able to render the indicator?
Not possible in DJI GO 4 at the moment that I've found. Some third party apps show it though like Hanger Autopilot.
223839nxrz4cl4cr4bev46.png

Reactions: mereflyer
Hanger Autopilot is interesting.

I really would like to see the GO4 app get several changes:
  • Show current heading in degrees
  • Option to display vertical speed in a more practical format like ft/min (which real airplanes use). I've never seen vertical speed presented to a pilot in mph or kph
  • An autopilot mode that allows commanded turns, and climb/descend - e.g. set max rate climb to a given altitude, while allowing you to control turns and speed, not having to worry about keeping left stick up/down.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31