DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shredding glass with Mavic Pro - Crazy Pilots!

Aerial Gopher

Reactions
Anything to get the shot I guess!! Haha
The crash of the mavic was not the shot, but it became the shot.

Remember to do your hazard assessment BEFORE you fly, not just "wing it" Or in this case - wingless.
Amazing how resilient the Mavic Pro is!

What's he doing with his aerials - they look like they're pointing towards each other, not towards mavic at all?

What's he doing with his aerials - they look like they're pointing towards each other, not towards mavic at all?

I am not sure what you mean.. The only "aerial" shot in this video is the few seconds from the drone in the house before it hits the window. The other views are from different cell phones that were recording at the time it happened.

So I am still wondering what "they look like they're pointing towards each other, not towards mavic at all?" means

That was a nice house before those Mavic pilots moved in.

Reactions: raymo
I am not sure what you mean.. The only "aerial" shot in this video is the few seconds from the drone in the house before it hits the window. The other views are from different cell phones that were recording at the time it happened.

So I am still wondering what "they look like they're pointing towards each other, not towards mavic at all?" means

I did mean the RC antennas

Here in Africa we talk different!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan