DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 4 Pro Vision Sensor Calibration After Crash

So far there will not be any software release to recalibrates vision sensors. Also so far no service center is doing that You guys have to understand DJI did this to be automated when the drone sense a malfunction of a sensor.This is why they didn't release a specific tool for it. If that is not working you have to send the drone to them to be fixed. So far I don't know any service center who is doing this recalibration.

So far there will not be any software release to recalibrates vision sensors. Also so far no service center is doing that You guys have to understand DJI did this to be automated when the drone sense a malfunction of a sensor.This is why they didn't release a specific tool for it. If that is not working you have to send the drone to them to be fixed. So far I don't know any service center who is doing this recalibration.
But they released DJI Assistant 2 under Mini 3 Pro compability for vision sensor calibration. Maybe it is too early to talk about. Calibration can be done on Mini 3 Pro, why not on Mini 4 Pro..

Ok .Let me know when will be one.So far they told me will not be any time soon or not at all.
As i truly understand that, DJI has this software on their services but they didn't release it to public right ? Maybe 3rd party open source things may solve this later. There will be always a solution :D

Good luck with that.I am interested more than you because I repair drones every day but I don't see it coming.The drone is released for some time now and nothing has been done so far. Dji will loose money if they do that. They discovered a new way to make money so you have to hold your breath until they release something

One thing I've found with this group/forum is most dont do their own repairs, has in other groups where the majority do their own repairs...
I am all for diy repairs and have rebuilt one drone completely and repaired another but if the crashed drone is under warranty or covered by care refresh then diy repairs may be invalidated those 'covers'.
In addition
1) some diy repair are based on guessing what the damaged part is, buying a replacement part and hoping that that part was the problem, if it isn't and further guesses and purchases are required then the costs can quickly mount.
2) DJI have started pairing some components to one another, especially the gimbal/camera assembly with something else inside the drone. This can complicate matters considerably or perhaps make a diy repair impossible.
3) DJI do not make many parts available to the public, props are the only one I know of, consequently most parts are either pattern parts or parts salvaged from other drones
4) to be blunt some diy repair jobs are wreck less, to the point of stupidity, and possibly render the drone in airworthy.
5) amateurs may miss damage, I did, it took several strip downs to find all the damage in the mavic 2 I crashed.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XANNA1976@HOTMAIL-COM