DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Simple way to number batteries

I use a Brother label maker for AMA #, FAA #, numbering batteries, reward stickers, etc.
Super easy on your computer and almost no cost other than the tape.

If you upload flight logs to HealthyDrones, they track each of your drones by serial number and each of your batteries by serial number also. .

I've been unable to get HealthyDrones to recognize the serial numbers on my Mavic's batteries. Is there a trick to get this to work properly?

bit of camera tape with the number on, like Peut, but I have green tape one side (charged), red tape the other (depleted), so charged batteries are green side up, but when the batteries are used/need charging, they go back in the bag red tape up. This way I get to cycle through my batteries evenly, and if one fails or plays up I can keep an eye on it.

Speaking of batteries, does anyone know how to change the number? I use Airdata to get the TXT data for my Flight Log (post PfCO) and it gives me the battery number as a single digit, but they are all over the place, like one is #7, and I only have six!

Speaking of batteries, does anyone know how to change the number? I use Airdata to get the TXT data for my Flight Log (post PfCO) and it gives me the battery number as a single digit, but they are all over the place
Log in, go to the "Batteries" section in a flight where you used the battery, and click the "Edit Battery Details" link to change the name.

Reactions: Gooseman
My craft is called "Hot Dog" so naturally I named my batteries "moustard", "mayo", "ketchup" and "cheddar" (I know the last one is a little strange). I used a DYMO label maker to print ribbon labels and placed them on the bottom of the batteries.

i use a sharpie on the front of the batt under the connector..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji