DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Simulator for Mavic air 2

Schhh

Reactions
Hello, I would like to know what are our options for Pc simulator. Dji simulator is not working with MA2 controller at the moment.Is there any drivers for this controller so we can use it with some other simulator or we are stuck for now.Thanks.

follow these instructions, DJI might have included a simulator driver for the MA2 RC

ive tried both the external usb c as well as the one normally used to connect to whatever screen you use, still no good.....help............anyone?

Have you installed the DJI Assistant 2 for the MA2, this has a usb driver for the MA2 controller for firmware updates via the PC, this driver might work with the DJI Flight simulator ?

Hiya, yeah I've tried uninstalling both assistant and simulator, cleared everything then installed again from scratch but still no joy. Quite frustrating as I can get into the program using keyboard but when I go into flight it wants to use the controller to start up the rotors as it does in normal flight, but just doesn't respond to the controller. Latest assistant does see the controller ok as I can check for updates on it, see firmware etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IMWOOD