DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

$39 for the full wrap (drone and one battery) and a further $13 for two extra battery covers. Standard shipping is free, but I opted for the faster premium service ($10).
Thanks. Thats not to bad. Saw a post about navigation thru site and thought the same thing. Looking forward to hearing what you think.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Reactions: GooterFly68
I just posted this in another thread.

Check out iCarbons.com. They have Mavic skins. A bit more expensive but they have really good products as I've used on other devices. Below is link to Mavic page. Also have controller only skin. It also be cool to put matching wrap on tablet or phone as they do those too.

Mavic Pro Skins - Carbon Fiber

I have Taco's but have been hesitant to put on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got in my iCarbon neon green skin and battery covers. They're vinyl and seem to stick well without having an issue if you need to peel them off (had to reposition one or two thanks to big thumbs). The kits come with one battery cover but you can order extras. Also ordered one day, shipped the next. So far love the look...

84d2aaa94fe3e73dbbfd49067692f44d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Looks great!!!! How was putting them on, any problems with fit?

Looks great!!!! How was putting them on, any problems with fit?

Nope went on easy. The cutouts are just a bit smaller so you get a millimeter of gray come through and for the batteries I turned them on then aligned the skins to the lights as it wasn't easy to see them through the skin with them turned off. Also a few pieces took a little thought as to where they went so I left them to last and it was much more obvious where they went...

Reactions: BubbaDan and RobP62
How about twin racing stripes, right along the center and top?

Nope went on easy. The cutouts are just a bit smaller so you get a millimeter of gray come through and for the batteries I turned them on then aligned the skins to the lights as it wasn't easy to see them through the skin with them turned off. Also a few pieces took a little thought as to where they went so I left them to last and it was much more obvious where they went...

Thank you Randall for sharing your pics and thoughts on this. [emoji113] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Anyone have templates to make your own skins? I have a bunch of different carbon fiber vinyl and other stuff I'd like to try without having to buy a pre-cut set.

Reactions: Kydonahoo and Pete
I really want a matte black full skin for my mavic. No patterns, carbon effect etc. I want this thing to look like a B52 :)

Decalgirl.com has the flat matte black. They are high quality as well as iCarbons. But iCarbons only have carbon, leather and wood grain. I ordered a set of skins from iCarbons, TacoRC and decal girl. The Taco ones were thin and cheap, the decal girl ones where better. But for the win iCarbons, super dimensional look and feel, thicker, deeper color. Rosa from iCarbons posted a 25% off discount code on another site, it is
MPGroup25
Pic is of iCarbons black

eb480e49a2cd7fc3e49586d7a2702c6d.jpg

But I ordered the orange for visibility in the case of recover lol
bd02922788eb910307c48a08f05ee2f5.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the icarbons tips (i ordered the orange one)
New discount code 2017 for 25% discount
Have fun

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: RobP62
Decalgirl.com has the flat matte black. They are high quality as well as iCarbons. But iCarbons only have carbon, leather and wood grain. I ordered a set of skins from iCarbons, TacoRC and decal girl. The Taco ones were thin and cheap, the decal girl ones where better. But for the win iCarbons, super dimensional look and feel, thicker, deeper color. Rosa from iCarbons posted a 25% off discount code on another site, it is
MPGroup25
Pic is of iCarbons black

eb480e49a2cd7fc3e49586d7a2702c6d.jpg

But I ordered the orange for visibility in the case of recover lol
bd02922788eb910307c48a08f05ee2f5.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. I already found exactly what I was looking for.

All Black Mavic Pro (pics)

IMG_9524.jpg

I'm not trying to be a killjoy but I don't understand this aside from a need to personalize. It may not be much but it adds unnecessary weight and is added thickness for the signal to get through for the GPS antenna. I don't understand the benefit? Am I missing something, is it a ruggedization thing?

Why? Sure, customization is a big part of it. Especially if you have friends in the same hobby. A few grams won't seriously impede the strong Mavic thrust.

added thickness for the signal to get through for the GPS antenna

Plastics with carbon, such as real carbon fiber, can attenuate GPS frequencies. Plain old vinyl that is moulded to look like carbon fiber's common weave pattern should be completely transparent to the GPS signals.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada