DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

ab451214b60a939c86c4249a46c30f3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

fba7a030185cc6b070593da305eda1b8.jpg

Don't mean to hijack the thread but where did you get the case for your controller?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Hmmm
I ordered the same two cases from AliExpress. $30 for the two including shipping. Here is the link.

DJI Mavic Pro RC Drone body/ Remote controller bag hard housing bag storage box case-in Parts & Accessories from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Hmm, I like those. Might have to order them for the times I don't want to use my hard case. Better protection when putting the Mavic and controller in a backpack for traveling on planes.

Reactions: AllDubyas
So About a month ago ordered the black carbon fiber skin from Taco RC. I haven't put them on yet as they seemed a little "thin".

Now I've seen all the color options from DecalGirl and I know iCarbons provides quality products. Lastly there is the place from Japan DJI Mavic pro用 ドローン ラッピング・スキンシール DRONEWRAP.SHOP Their product looks awesome but a little more expensive $50 and not easy to order from at this time. Check out their YouTube channel too.

So it comes down to iCarbon or DecalGirl for me. Can anybody give a first hand comparison between the two?

Thanks

What do you think of the quality? Does it seem to stick good?
I think the quality is awesome!! The fit is spot on if you line everything up right. You have to kind of decipher which decal goes where as there are no direction on where each part goes. Most are self explanatory but the decals for the legs take a bit of review. They stick fairly well after all they are designed to be removable so you have to keep that in perspective.

The thing I like about DecalGirl skins is that they include (3) battery decals as well as some for the legs. Other vendors charge extra for the additional batteries and don't supply anything for the legs.

Hmmm

Hmm, I like those. Might have to order them for the times I don't want to use my hard case. Better protection when putting the Mavic and controller in a backpack for traveling on planes.
Just ordered the mavic case myself, the case for the remote isn't that big of a deal for me as I already have a working solution for that.... wishing I found it on amazon though... never bought through aliexpress before... odd having to wait for payment verification, lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121