DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

Sorry about shipping outside the us. We will look into it in the future. Working on a WWII mouth and eyes set now. We are running a great special for forum members with the link below.

DJI Mavic Pro Drone Decals - Personalized

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

the problem with shipping outside of US is the cost factor, not cheap, keeping my fingers crossed that you can find a way around that.

Reactions: Bilco69
I just posted this in another thread.

Check out iCarbons.com. They have Mavic skins. A bit more expensive but they have really good products as I've used on other devices. Below is link to Mavic page. Also have controller only skin. It also be cool to put matching wrap on tablet or phone as they do those too.

Mavic Pro Skins - Carbon Fiber

I have Taco's but have been hesitant to put on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tomcat and RobP62
I just posted this in another thread.

Check out iCarbons.com. They have Mavic skins. A bit more expensive but they have really good products as I've used on other devices. Below is link to Mavic page. Also have controller only skin. It also be cool to put matching wrap on tablet or phone as they do those too.

Mavic Pro Skins - Carbon Fiber

I have Taco's but have been hesitant to put on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice, thanks!

I was able to buy one from them - should be arriving tomorrow! Will apply and upload photos and my verdict on the product. Looks great from the video.
Would be interested in what you think. How much did it cost?

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Reactions: NYCMAV
I was able to buy one from them - should be arriving tomorrow! Will apply and upload photos and my verdict on the product. Looks great from the video.
Will look forward to hearing what you think and how easy it is to apply......what colout did you go for?

Reactions: NYCMAV
Would be interested in what you think. How much did it cost?

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

$39 for the full wrap (drone and one battery) and a further $13 for two extra battery covers. Standard shipping is free, but I opted for the faster premium service ($10).

Reactions: SkyHigh Pryo
I plan on applying mirror vinyl sections to the side of the body and arms to reflect the sky. At about 50 metres the mavic should be virtually invisible and silent and will attract nearly zero attention.

Reactions: tooFLYforayoungGUY
I plan on applying mirror vinyl sections to the side of the body and arms to reflect the sky. At about 50 metres the mavic should be virtually invisible and silent and will attract nearly zero attention.

Except when the sun shines on it at a certain angle and it'll be visible for miles!

From a few google searches the LEAST visible color is dark green. The most visible is orange.

Reactions: hiwese1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost