DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skyreat - Above and beyond customer service

SKYREAT makes great products. Highly recommended!

If only they would answer simple product questions. I have sent 6 separate inquiries over several months now and nobody will get back to me. It is a basic product question regarding an image of a filter they posted on here. My experience with them so far has been very different. Instead of answering a simple, reasonable, question that other people would probably like to know the answer to, they accused me of working for the competition - highly unprofessional, but I got a good laugh.

If only they would answer simple product questions. I have sent 6 separate inquiries over several months now and nobody will get back to me. It is a basic product question regarding an image of a filter they posted on here. My experience with them so far has been very different. Instead of answering a simple, reasonable, question that other people would probably like to know the answer to, they accused me of working for the competition - highly unprofessional, but I got a good laugh.
Feel free to link that thread (where you also posted the photos) here for reference. After others read the thread in its entirety, they will probably understand why you didn't get an answer.

Reactions: Trees138
Feel free to link that thread (where you also posted the photos) here for reference. After others read the thread in its entirety, they will probably understand why you didn't get an answer.

Here it is, post #32:

Best set of ND filter right now ? Should we wait ?

And here is the question and the photo again for the 7th time - let me know if it sounds unreasonable to you:

Can you please tell me why the bevel on the ND1000 looks like that? I will be in the market for another set of filters within 2 months and I want to know if that is normal:

152775339309-jpg.47929

Reactions: parkgt
Having read the post in the other thread I wouldn't answer your questions either.

As far as your photo above, what exactly are you asking? What exactly is your concern with the bevel?

For those that have received their new updated filters., I cant say enough about Skyreat's progression on quality products versus the competition.
I received my second set today with the rotatable PL's. I must say that they fit very well. The improvements on these new filters are very good if not excellent.
They snap in with ease and the results from them so far are well worthy! They are the best bang for the buck! Hands down!
skyreat1.jpgskyreat3.jpgskyreat4.jpgskyreat5.jpg

Attachments

• skyreat3.jpg
    skyreat3.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 14
  • skyreat4.jpg
    skyreat4.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 13
  • skyreat5.jpg
    skyreat5.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 14
Here it is, post #32:

And here is the question and the photo again for the 7th time - let me know if it sounds unreasonable to you:

Can you please tell me why the bevel on the ND1000 looks like that? I will be in the market for another set of filters within 2 months and I want to know if that is normal:

152775339309-jpg.47929
Here it is, post #32:

152775339309-jpg.47929
It's a pictures of a sample,I just put a sample picture on amazon and didn't replace it , that is all. I will Retake photos for this products, and also will take a photo of a comparison of skyreat and polarpro in here,To see what's the different, Although i did it on mavic air thread before.I also answered this question at that thread, i have no idea why you didn't respond and asked this question again and again.

It's a pictures of a sample,I just put a sample picture on amazon and didn't replace it , that is all. I will Retake photos for this products, and also will take a photo of a comparison of skyreat and polarpro in here,To see what's the different, Although i did it on mavic air thread before.I also answered this question at that thread, i have no idea why you didn't respond and asked this question again and again.
1A9D3FACCE9B2981DCBBE3801632DF1C.jpgC7ED297113D37D72A675587FE7AA3762.jpg

Thank you - that is literally all I ever wanted after all this time, just a normal explanation.

I can't see any detail in your photos though, they look like they were taken with an early 2000's flip phone and then treated with a heavy dose or NR, so I'll have to take your word for it ;)

Thank you - that is literally all I ever wanted after all this time, just a normal explanation.

I can't see any detail in your photos though, they look like they were taken with an early 2000's flip phone and then treated with a heavy dose or NR, so I'll have to take your word for it ;)

Yes,you’re right,It can’t see any detail from the pictures,It also can’t see any different between this two brand filters. But the bevel of both filters are the same at least.
In fact,I made a data analysis report about Skyreat & Polar pro filters couple months ago on the mavic air thread,the results is the same as today,just like the picture,no different exactly .
By the way, I took this photos by my IPhone 8 plug, The light is not good.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1