Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skywatch gave me a 20% discount on drone insurance

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
FYI that Skywatch gave me a 20% discount on drone liability coverage and hull insurance after I shared my flight data with them so they could see I'm not flying reckless. They offer both on-demand insurance per flight or a monthly plan that covers you anywhere and anytime in the U.S. (must be 107 certified for the monthly plan.) I've been quite impressed with them so far; you might want to check them out.

SkyWatch.AI - Drone Insurance App | On-Demand | Safer Pilots Pay Less

FYI that Skywatch gave me a 20% discount on drone liability coverage and hull insurance after I shared my flight data with them so they could see I'm not flying reckless. They offer both on-demand insurance per flight or a monthly plan that covers you anywhere and anytime in the U.S. (must be 107 certified for the monthly plan.) I've been quite impressed with them so far; you might want to check them out.

SkyWatch.AI - Drone Insurance App | On-Demand | Safer Pilots Pay Less

Thanks for the tip- 1 month’s worth of $1m liability insurance with fly anywhere in the US (where drones are allowed) and a commercial rider for $62 is a great deal!

I also like that pay per month does not have to use their custom controller app!

Thanks for the tip- 1 month’s worth of $1m liability insurance with fly anywhere in the US (where drones are allowed) and a commercial rider for $62 is a great deal!

I also like that pay per month does not have to use their custom controller app!

Share your flights with them and if you fly safe you can get a significant discount beyond that.

I think $62/month may be high. I was quoted $610/year for $1M liability.
I filled out an application stating I am 107 certified, but that I only fly 1 hour/week all of which is true. The amount of flight time may be why the $610/year is the cost.

I am going to fill out another application for $500K coverage to get the cost down.
The insurer is
AVION INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.
1307 SOUTH INTERNATIONAL PARKWAY
SUITE 1071
LAKE MARY, FL 32746

Contact
AEROINSURE UAS BUSINESS
407-936-6800
[email protected]

I think $62/month may be high. I was quoted $610/year for $1M liability.
I filled out an application stating I am 107 certified, but that I only fly 1 hour/week all of which is true. The amount of flight time may be why the $610/year is the cost.

I am going to fill out another application for $500K coverage to get the cost down.
The insurer is
AVION INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.
1307 SOUTH INTERNATIONAL PARKWAY
SUITE 1071
LAKE MARY, FL 32746

Contact
AEROINSURE UAS BUSINESS
407-936-6800
[email protected]

Thanks for the referral, but $62 for a single month covers just that - one month - plus it includes my client as a rider for that same amount of coverage as well. Since I have another profession, I only need insurance on a job to job basis and can just have the client pay it. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair