DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Slick wraps was hacked.

The Rolling Drones

Reactions
I have ordered from slickwraps in the past a couple of times and just got an email with a title something like “ to slickwraps customers” (I deleted it after I read it so don’t remember exactly what it was). The email basically said that they hacked into slick wraps and accessed customer accounts, the email contained my snail mail address and some links they want to get you to click so they can try to hack you. Anyone else get this email?

• Wow
Reactions: Gorlash
I had my doubts years ago with them. Their website always looked bogus to me.
Glad my vibes on them kept me safe. Never ordered from their site and hope others have not been a victim of the breach.

Reactions: Bobvt
I just finished add decals to my Mini this week.
Really happy with how they turned out.
Beside the additional weight putting my Mini over the 250, I find it a little hard to latch the propeller guards in the rear.

Done-001.jpg Done-002.jpgDone-003.jpg

Very cool look. How much weight did it add?

Reactions: LankALank
Decalgirls are the real deal.
I’ve found the decals from Slickwraps to work fine on my Mavic. I tried Decalgirl first. I was so disappointed with their lack of instruction about how to apply them, I gave up in frustration and returned them. I watched a 3 minute video on Slickwraps and they went on like they were supposed to. Maybe if Decalgirl would take the time to show the air dryer technique it might help someone else. Slickwraps were much cheaper and seems to be the same material. Air time will tell.

Here’s my result

Attachments

• 2606847C-F7DC-4351-953F-2C3154D86BC8.jpeg
    2606847C-F7DC-4351-953F-2C3154D86BC8.jpeg
    439.3 KB · Views: 17
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member