DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Slow rotate and backward forward

john2k

Reactions
The default rotating speed where the MA rotates seems really fast and I get a really fast video. Even if I tap gently to rotate it. Same with backwards and forwards. I'm not too bother about up and down. I tried change the 3 EXP settings to 0.10 but didn't seem to make any difference seems to be the same as the default behaviour. Is there something I'm missing?

have you tried tripod mode? Otherwise, you may also have some luck in adjusting Gain settings (just below EXP).

Definitely start with Tripod Mode

And make sure sport is not on.

Theres a bunch of good videos about setting up everyday flying speeds etc then use tripod when you need it etc.

And make sure sport is not on.

Theres a bunch of good videos about setting up everyday flying speeds etc then use tripod when you need it etc.

Sport mode is set by the button on the remote by sliding it right correct? I checked that button and it wasn't on. Could it still be on sport mode if that button wasn't on? Where do u check to see if it's on sport mode? When u come out of sport mode do u have to set the exp setting again?

Take a look at this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sport mode is set by the button on the remote by sliding it right correct? I checked that button and it wasn't on. Could it still be on sport mode if that button wasn't on? Where do u check to see if it's on sport mode? When u come out of sport mode do u have to set the exp setting again?
I suppose you could say you slide it "right", but if you're holding your controller as you normally would, you would be in Sport mode if the switch is slid "away" from you.

If the settings in that video don't help, try Tripod mode. If it fails to go into Tripod mode, you might be in Sport mode.

Its a good idea to get the hang of sliding the switch into Sport mode while flying, it might just help you avoid an obstacle or crash if you ever do any autonomous flight.

I suppose you could say you slide it "right", but if you're holding your controller as you normally would, you would be in Sport mode if the switch is slid "away" from you.

If the settings in that video don't help, try Tripod mode. If it fails to go into Tripod mode, you might be in Sport mode.

Its a good idea to get the hang of sliding the switch into Sport mode while flying, it might just help you avoid an obstacle or crash if you ever do any autonomous flight.
Mavic air sport mode button is left and right. Not in and out /up and down.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zephaniah2001