DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller and RC both connected and working!

MichiganMavic

Reactions
I started a thread in M2Pro section, but it should be in both.
I successfully connected and flew with both controllers today.

bd94b15f0d1a9499b0f98bdcfb426d40.jpg

Last edited:
Did you try Assistant for Mavic through your computer?

the radio software is 1.00.400 there is no later software. This only updated the Go app. I personally don't care about dual screens I want the date time and other issues fixed

Because you stay connected to wifi all the time. ;) It is a well known issue. You can see the time is jacked in my screen shot it is not 3:50 in the morning

Reactions: MavicMikeK
Didn’t know where you live, hence not picking up on the time stamp [emoji6]

Yeah I did not expect you to notice :D Sorry if it came off that way. I was flying by a lake the other day that had no phone service. Photo dates are all jacked. Everything uploaded to Airdata is jacked. It is just frustrating at times.

I hope that gets straightened out. I know how important those numbers are when we’re looking for particular files.
I wouldn’t mind being back in ‘13 though [emoji16]

Reactions: MavicMikeK
mine has .440 on it, came new from dji last week, and still the same after it goes through it online check everytime you start it

mine has .440 on it, came new from dji last week, and still the same after it goes through it online check everytime you start it
Not sure why that version is only available on newly shipped units and not available as a general update. The rest of us seem to be on .400.

Maybe it, too, has issues and so why distribute it widely???

Interesting it shows 400 as most current. Wonder what .440 is or what's different?

to be honest I've not looked, I just pull the few vids and pics I've taken straight off the drone when im done and whatever dates and file names are on those I cant say I've looked at either, if I like the pics or vids I just save them in a folder if not they get deleted. I know to some that info is important but im not really bothered about it or what saved to the sc

there was posts a week or so ago cant remember if it was on here or the dji forum with people receiving their sc with the .440 firmware on it, pics a bit naff, couldn't get the screenshot to work so a phone pic will have to do

Attachments

• IMG_2917.JPG
    IMG_2917.JPG
    9.5 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Because you stay connected to wifi all the time. ;) It is a well known issue. You can see the time is jacked in my screen shot it is not 3:50 in the morning
Because all the txt log files are dated Jan 18th, 2013, and they all start around 3:51 or 3:52, it’s getting harder and harder to figure out which is which.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique