DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller crashes application 4.3.25 during flight

Janko

Reactions
does anyone have a crashing DJI GO 4 v.4.3.25 application on a smart controller version of software .530 during the flight.
I noticed that I do not have a flight log when this happens, instead of having approx.24 min. controller recorded only part of the flight from restarting the DJI GO application until the end of the flight.

Maybe check this thread?

I did one flight yesterday with a 32 GB memorry card and had no problems

the size of the memory card certainly has something to do with the problem I mentioned in the original post, as I did three more flights with a 32GB card in SC without any problem

Reactions: CaptHook and ff22
Is there a problem with the latest firmware that causes Go4 to crash/freeze?
I had 2 diconnections in one flight when my M2Z was flying less than a 1000ft away from me, clear line of sight, no issues with antenna orientations then suddenly "aircraft disconnected". I did wait to see if it was just a short glitch but I had to switch off the smart controller in order to regain control. In the meantime, the Mavic had switched to RTH mode.
SC flight logs stop at the moment of disconnection and there is no message even mentionning the problem.
It is the first such problem ever. I did a few flights with the update a few days ago without any issues...

this happened to me a few days ago as well, but I was very close (30 m) to the building with cellphone antennas (repeaters), since I turned off the cash at SC I have no problems I had before
Is there a problem with the latest firmware that causes Go4 to crash/freeze?
I had 2 diconnections in one flight when my M2Z was flying less than a 1000ft away from me, clear line of sight, no issues with antenna orientations then suddenly "aircraft disconnected". I did wait to see if it was just a short glitch but I had to switch off the smart controller in order to regain control. In the meantime, the Mavic had switched to RTH mode.
SC flight logs stop at the moment of disconnection and there is no message even mentionning the problem.
It is the first such problem ever. I did a few flights with the update a few days ago without any issues...

this happened to me a few days ago as well, but I was very close (30 m) to the building with cellphone antennas (repeaters), since I turned off the cash at SC I have no problems I had before

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01