DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller LowePro Config

nedcampbell

Reactions
Anyone figure out a config that works well with LowePro backpack for Mavic 2, Smart Controller, batteries and charger? I have a BP 250 and can’t find a layout I’m all that thrilled about. Thx.

I use this one, cost $30 on ebay with a hard top shell and the new one I bought has a special cutout for the smart controller. These pics show my old one for the standard controller.

Attachments

• INSIDE CASE.jpg
    INSIDE CASE.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 35
  • CASE.jpg
    CASE.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Gbarker13
I use this one, cost $30 on ebay with a hard top shell and the new one I bought has a special cutout for the smart controller. These pics show my old one for the standard controller.
I also bought it but didn’t like it very limited in what you can put in it. I am a firm believer of better to have and not need than need and not have. It also has a cell phone pocket on front of shoulder straps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
I also bought it but didn’t like it very limited in what you can put in it. I am a firm believer of better to have and not need than need and not have. It also has a cell phone pocket on front of shoulder straps
I bought it because I wanted a case that fitted everything I had. I have a drone, three batteries, the controller, the charger and cables, a phone plus a tablet, spare props and some spare cables. That is all I have for my drone and this case had a perfect place for all of that. Of course if you want to take a laptop and DSLR etc, then you need a larger case. Others may have two drones and lots of other stuff, so they would need an even larger case again. It all depends what you want to carry, but if it just your drone and all the stuff that it originally came with, then the case I posted does all that perfectly and at a great price too, $30 is all I spent, not $150 plus dollars.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661