DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller/Mini 2/Goggles Re

scoble08

Reactions
I know it‘s probably too early being that the SC/Mini 2 update just occurred today, but do you think I could use the Mini 2 with Goggles RE via the Smart Controller HDMI output? I have a M2Z that I usually use the SC/Goggles RE with. I see that the M2 only transmits in 720p/30fps.
I happened to be in Costco today and after reading about the SC/M2 update I impulse bought the M2. Before I remove the shrink wrap I thought I’d toss this out everyone.

I know it‘s probably too early being that the SC/Mini 2 update just occurred today, but do you think I could use the Mini 2 with Goggles RE via the Smart Controller HDMI output? I have a M2Z that I usually use the SC/Goggles RE with. I see that the M2 only transmits in 720p/30fps.
I happened to be in Costco today and after reading about the SC/M2 update I impulse bought the M2. Before I remove the shrink wrap I thought I’d toss this out everyone.
You certainly can use the Goggles RE with the Mini 2, just did today. Same functionality as the SC + MA2, including dynamic zoom and hdmi output. One of the greatest software updates of all time. All fun, all useful. The Mini2 is now essential for all SC users, one of the best drones ever made. Now, what about a new lighter and bigger, and backward compatible SC together with the fabled M3P? That would be just so 2022.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan