DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller power

Edh

Part 107, MM1, MM2, M2Z, 2-REgoggles,FPV combo
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I fly many times with my Smart Controller linked to my 14 inch battery powered tv monitor with an HDMI cable, so that family and others can see what I am seeing. My question is do you think they may limit the range of the SC. I mention this because a couple of times it seemed that it did but many things can influence range.

I fly many times with my Smart Controller linked to my 14 inch battery powered tv monitor with an HDMI cable, so that family and others can see what I am seeing. My question is do you think they may limit the range of the SC. I mention this because a couple of times it seemed that it did but many things can influence range.

No I do not think so , what I have come to understand is how when we fly out over the lake further than VLOS in the past , you have to be very aware of the attena position as just a small change in position can make a difference and its easy for those antennas to change there position while trying to keep VLOS and everything else your trying to do.

Im not really a huge fan of the Antenna design on the SC because you cant see them in your line of sight ,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water

Thank you. I hope that is the case since using the monitor is very handy when you have company or family to show your flights. It is hard for everyone to look over your shoulder.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe