DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

smart controller questions

Hawkmaster

Reactions
I've been flying the mavic 2 with smart controller for a few months now. After doing multiple searches and not
finding answers, I have a couple questions concerning the sc.
Is there a way to check your flight history - time flown, longest flight distanced travelled, highest altitude, etc ?
Also wondering how I can set my videos to also record my alt., distance, etc. as it is shown on the sc.
Thanks in advance for any help.

I've been flying the mavic 2 with smart controller for a few months now. After doing multiple searches and not
finding answers, I have a couple questions concerning the sc.
Is there a way to check your flight history - time flown, longest flight distanced travelled, highest altitude, etc ?
Also wondering how I can set my videos to also record my alt., distance, etc. as it is shown on the sc.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Yes, but you must connect the smart controller to WiFi... Then open Go 4, go to "Me" and then "flight record".... Update and sync touching the upper right icon.

Big fan of Airdata UAV.
Manually or automatically sync flight records.
All the info you are looking for and more. Battery health, maintenance records, etc.

Airdata UAV

Annotation 2019-11-25 060619.jpg

Reactions: Gindra
The mavic 2 produces a .SRT file which records location, altitude and so on for videos. Players such as VLC will display this.
Its not related to the SC at all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika