DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller Screen buttons

Texbow

Reactions
I have two sliding scale bars on the right side of my smart controller screen that have not always been there. I assume I did something to turn them on or they happen to show up after the latest firmware update. The question is how to I get them off the screen, it's getting too busy and I obviously are not using them since I really do not see what they are doing. I think one is related to the gimbal but I can't find anything in settings that would have the scale show up on my screen. Thanks

my 2 scales show zoom level and camera pitch, I think, cant remember, not taken much notice in a while, and have always been there as far as I can remember

my 2 scales show zoom level and camera pitch, I think, cant remember, not taken much notice in a while, and have always been there as far as I can remember
I finally found out that one was for focus. When you have the setting on AF/MF is puts that slider on the screen. Once I switched to AF is went away. The other one I'm still researching but it's faint and not really a problem. I have the Pro so it's not anything to do with zoom, maybe gimbal pitch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmilonas