Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller

maven4336

Reactions
Anyone have a clue when we will have access to buy this new smart controller
2cc83930e2c4c1a5a9235c857de581e0.jpg

Reactions: vijay
I was reading a review of the new Smart Controller and this is what the reviewer said:

"I couldn’t get the map to display on the Smart Controller, I think this is because you need to use your phone as a hotspot"

Is this correct?

It's correct as far as the SC requirering a WiFi connection to reach internet (could be a phone configured as hotspot, a pocket mobile router or existing WiFi network at the location).

I don't know if the SC should be able to cache maps in advance for a location and display them without WiFi/internet connection. I really like to know.

Being new to this model, perhaps I misunderstood what the reviewer was saying. When he says "maps" I assumed that meant the small map in the corner of the screen that shows your location with the arrow and not a map of the entire area you're in, like Google maps would show.

After spending 10,000 with this company sometimes I wonder if my brain is even up there now I’m thinking about this new smart controller and that you have to hotspot your phone is just completely ridiculous after paying that much money they can’t get the map to work automatically this thing needs to wipe your *** and make you something to drink for that much money i’m sure everyone will agree I can’t wait till the time the US company comes out that makes awesome drones because eventually it will happen about had enough of the Ying Yang‘s

After spending 10,000 with this company sometimes I wonder if my brain is even up there now I’m thinking about this new smart controller and that you have to hotspot your phone is just completely ridiculous after paying that much money they can’t get the map to work automatically this thing needs to wipe your *** and make you something to drink for that much money i’m sure everyone will agree I can’t wait till the time the US company comes out that makes awesome drones because eventually it will happen about had enough of the Ying Yang‘s
There were few US based drone companies that tried and failed miserably.

Reactions: Kilrah
.....and I just love those comments... "You would have to buy a 4g dongle and bla bla bla with it." BUT NO ONE TELLS YOU WHICH DONGLE AND HOW TO SET IT UP ON THE DJI SMART CONTROLLER... HOW ABOUT ANSWERING THAT QUESTION..

THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION.

.....and I just love those comments... "You would have to buy a 4g dongle and bla bla bla with it." BUT NO ONE TELLS YOU WHICH DONGLE AND HOW TO SET IT UP ON THE DJI SMART CONTROLLER... HOW ABOUT ANSWERING THAT QUESTION..

THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION.

It's correct as far as the SC requirering a WiFi connection to reach internet (could be a phone configured as hotspot, a pocket mobile router or existing WiFi network at the location).

I don't know if the SC should be able to cache maps in advance for a location and display them without WiFi/internet connection. I really like to know.
yes it can

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nilesh