DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Snow Time to put away the drone

I like it! Interesting perspective being up "in" the falling snow!

Reactions: tlswift58
Since snow doesn't impair lens vision like rain, I fly while snowing all the time. The scenes can be quite pretty, especially when animals are in view.

That’s amazing. Great stuff. Spectacular and of course in that weather there’s no one about. Glad all safe and presume you and drone had a quick warmer when you got home!

Thanks to my Rain Suit from Northern Ohio @Phantomrain.org I had no fear flying with the
only snowflakes I appreciate
Why put away. With right precautions - can fly year round. We do here in Western NC. Actually almost best time to drone - few, if any people around, no foliage to block shots, etc. Yes, it does get cold, but ways to overcome that if you really want to fly and I DO!

Since snow doesn't impair lens vision like rain, I fly while snowing all the time. The scenes can be quite pretty, especially when animals are in view.

Or local deer are too skittish to shoot even using 2-4x zoom and keeping a good distance. They, like most animals do not like the bee / buzzing noise of the drone, esp with deer's awesome hearing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone