DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So I bought a Mavic Pro.. Long Beach, CA

Ro-Dee

Reactions
I not an extreme drone enthusiast but I've been interested in that general realm of RC helcopters, drone, and FPV Racing drones for a while now.I'm new to flying higher end drones but I do have some experience with drones flying the Parrot 2.0, the cheerson CX-10, and the fpv blade inductrix (not the advanced flying mode with no auto leveling).I Was debating between the Autel robotic drone and this one because both are expensive to break and one has good customer service guess which one.(Autel). But anyways I "wanted" the mavic pro. I'll be around the forums often asking questions as I still don't know all the features and functions of this drone yet. And I still need to register this drone to the FAA. Hope I meet new people and looking forward to flying this outside legally of course..

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Ro-Dee
I not an extreme drone enthusiast but I've been interested in that general realm of RC helcopters, drone, and FPV Racing drones for a while now.I'm new to flying higher end drones but I do have some experience with drones flying the Parrot 2.0, the cheerson CX-10, and the fpv blade inductrix (not the advanced flying mode with no auto leveling).I Was debating between the Autel robotic drone and this one because both are expensive to break and one has good customer service guess which one.(Autel). But anyways I "wanted" the mavic pro. I'll be around the forums often asking questions as I still don't know all the features and functions of this drone yet. And I still need to register this drone to the FAA. Hope I meet new people and looking forward to flying this outside legally of course..
Howdy from Wyoming Ro-Dee, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I'll be around the forums often asking questions as I still don't know all the features and functions of this drone yet.
Here are some items you might find useful:

I still need to register this drone to the FAA
Hobbyists no longer need to register with the FAA (see more details here). All of the rules you must follow can be found on the FAA's website here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

Welcome to the community. I am in SoCal too and fly airplanes in this airspace, as well as the occasional Mavic flight. Be aware most of this area is controlled airspace, quite a bit of Class B & C. Fly safe and as you said, fly legally. It may benefit you to pick up a current FAA Los Angeles sectional chart.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormsignal