DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So I'm sending my MA back for a refresh...

LouisvilleZ7

Reactions
I have had my MA since February, but that last firmware made it start losing connection, random yaw movements, random fly away, blah blah blah. I have been advised by support to send it back in and get a new one under the DJI Care deal. My question is, how many people , have gotten one since the 400 fw update and had it fly normal? I'm curious what my new one will have regarding firmware. I will probably not upgrade if it's 300.

I'm flying with 400 and it seems ok so far. There are a lot of settings in there as far as WiFi and I'm going to start taking it from the auto setting to use the strongest 5.8ghz channel and see what happens.

I mean think about it, DJI would have a lot to lose if they put out product that didn't work.
It may just be an issue of tweaking the settings. Not that I know either way, it just seems the they'd be foolish to tarnish their reputation for a quick buck.

I'm flying with 400 and it seems ok so far. There are a lot of settings in there as far as WiFi and I'm going to start taking it from the auto setting to use the strongest 5.8ghz channel and see what happens.

I mean think about it, DJI would have a lot to lose if they put out product that didn't work.
It may just be an issue of tweaking the settings. Not that I know either way, it just seems the they'd be foolish to tarnish their reputation for a quick buck.
I hope you’ve got your tin hat on, because there’s a lot on here that will disagree with you!

Many of the problems will stem from the fw on the screen device. ie dji go..
I found a sweet spot with it that I won't update And that solved lots of minor issues for me

I just got it back and it has 300 on it. It was brand new, they just removed all the accessories. I'm not gonna let it upgrade.
Now THAT’S interesting! Why would DJI ship a replacement with .300 FW installed? Surely not because they think there’s a problem with .400??

Reactions: dmendezjr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser