DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Software wish list

Kyklopes

Reactions
My family has an above average number of professional software developers. Yes, we are hopelessly geeky but we are loving drones and exploring working on apps/tech for drone owners. Is there anything you wish you had that isn't available today for free or less than $50?

My family has an above average number of professional software developers. Yes, we are hopelessly geeky but we are loving drones and exploring working on apps/tech for drone owners. Is there anything you wish you had that isn't available today for free or less than $50?
More waypoints for my mavic2Pro

What's the limit using free (or close to free software)?
What’s the limit ?, if I find software I like and if it’s stable and does what it says on tin, and I want it I buy it, if it’s all that and free or close to free so much the better. Waypoints more needed, height adjustable, speed adjustable, POi capability during waypoint mission. For an example of terrain that I would use that software for, Google Aberdare Park , South Wales, UK. One a year that park for two day becomes a motorcycle race track, I would like to make a video of the road around that park . It would be in part BVLOS . The ground level is very undulating with lots of trees both side of roadway, if a waypoint software could achieve that successfully I would consider a purchase, cheers Len

I wish the Go4 app would show battery temperature in Fahrenheit as well as Centigrade.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert