DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

1. The "mag" command has been added. You can now use the "mag off" command to turn off the compass error in case the aircraft cannot take off due to a compass error. Note that this only removes the error and the drone will still use the compass data.

2. The "aled" and "vled" commands will work even after reboot the remote control or drone, so now you only need to set it once instead of having to reset it every time you turn on drone.

1. The "mag" command has been added. You can now use the "mag off" command to turn off the compass error in case the aircraft cannot take off due to a compass error. Note that this only removes the error and the drone will still use the compass data.

2. The "aled" and "vled" commands will work even after reboot the remote control or drone, so now you only need to set it once instead of having to reset it every time you turn on drone.
how do we update to the latest version of the installation software?

current fw 0100 with patch 1.4 active

run dji assistant 2 to confirm there is a good connection between controller and computer(Rc controller recognized)
exit dji asisstant
run check_adb
adb not running
run djifcc (v1.5)
fcc patch completed succesfully
run check_adb again
adb running

run dji assistant 2 again and upgrade to fw level 1200
after upgrade
run check_adb
adb still running
run djifcc (v1.5)
fcc patch completed succesfully

verified graphics and still in FCC mode.

o man, now is the time DJI should release new firmware which includes drone shadow and AR return to home

Last edited:
and if you keep on reading you see another google drive link

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller
Sorry and thanks for a tip, you're right, Gdrive links works

Now I have a question related to the firmware on RC controller and on DJI Mini3 Pro aircraft itself.

- my RC has the latest firmware V01.00.0700 with FCC hack from Sincoder installed
- when I connect aircraft via USB DJI Assitant wants me to update no-flying zone db and to update Aircraft to the latest FW as well, I believe is 0700 as well

Is it safe to update aircraft firmware and database or does this have an effect on the FCC hack on RC?

I apologize if the question is stupid, but I would like to be sure that I am thinking in the right direction and to understand RC and Aircraft FW :)

Robert

i do not think this is a problem.
the hack is only on the rc controller. the drone itself does not have anything to do with this.
my drone is still on 0600 but the only reason for me to upgrade is if the fix something serious or if they implement AR RTH feature.
0700 did not fix anything and also did not bring new functionality.
i would surely run the 1.5 hack again on your rc controller if your previous version is 1.4 or lower.

i had 1.4 installed but when i ran check_adb it stated that it was not running
you can read the steps i took when upgrading.

also reagarding updates(drone or RC) i would be very sceptical when new firmware is released. the last couple of upgrades were all about closing the fcc hack and complying to some stuff.

since the M4P is C0 certified they might decide to kill some stuff on the M3P to make it compliant to whatever they feel is right for the EU.

i do not think this is a problem.
the hack is only on the rc controller. the drone itself does not have anything to do with this.
my drone is still on 0600 but the only reason for me to upgrade is if the fix something serious or if they implement AR RTH feature.
0700 did not fix anything and also did not bring new functionality.
i would surely run the 1.5 hack again on your rc controller if your previous version is 1.4 or lower.

i had 1.4 installed but when i ran check_adb it stated that it was not running
you can read the steps i took when upgrading.

also reagarding updates(drone or RC) i would be very sceptical when new firmware is released. the last couple of upgrades were all about closing the fcc hack and complying to some stuff.

since the M4P is C0 certified they might decide to kill some stuff on the M3P to make it compliant to whatever they feel is right for the EU.

Thanks a lot for your for your opinion and clarification. I see no reason to update Aircraft in this case.
My latest hack was with v1.5 - at least it looks as this - cmd says version: Nov 29 2023. I also have version: Jan 10 2024, both from Sincoder.

I'm unable get in contact with dji fcc on telegram I've bought off him twice I've just bought a new drone and would like the patch for the rc2 anyone know if dji fcc is still doing it and when will he be availble thanks

Has anyone been able to contact Sincoder recently? I would like to get the FCC patch on my Mini 3 Pro with RC controller but he hasn't replied to my message at all

hey guys, I got the fcc patch working on rc2 with my mini4 pro (RC2 firmware version v02.00.0100). I also bought air 3 and I want to control it with the same rc2 controller, but I got a problem - when I try to pair it with air 3, it tells me to update it, otherwise it won't connect with FCC patch.
Is there any way to connect air 3 to my RC2 without having to upgrade it?

If I have to upgrade, will FCC patch work with the newest firmware? I used the adb checker tool, it says adb is not installed, so I wanted to re-install the patch, but I am not able to download the newest version from http://dji-fcc.com/djifcc.zip, it brings me to a blank page...

hey guys, I got the fcc patch working on rc2 with my mini4 pro (RC2 firmware version v02.00.0100). I also bought air 3 and I want to control it with the same rc2 controller, but I got a problem - when I try to pair it with air 3, it tells me to update it, otherwise it won't connect with FCC patch.
Is there any way to connect air 3 to my RC2 without having to upgrade it?

If I have to upgrade, will FCC patch work with the newest firmware? I used the adb checker tool, it says adb is not installed, so I wanted to re-install the patch, but I am not able to download the newest version from http://dji-fcc.com/djifcc.zip, it brings me to a blank page...
There’s another repository of the patches here
Tool Download zip - Google Drive

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078