DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

It's safe to update to FW .1300 if FCC is active?

I also found this video, but I dont have this option to change the bandwidth to 10 MHz for example. How to activate this?

Update: I made the update, and it's no Problem. FCC is still active. Also the manual bandwidth is no available. Only some thing is strange: My Controller says that I have to update the drone. But the FW is .700.

Attachments

• Transmission.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
what is the advantage of selecting a narrow channel? looks like a better signal.

regarding DJI updates. lately i noticed they hadly bring any new functionality to the table(drone shadow, AR home route)
The however seem to put a lot of effort in blocking the FCC hack.

Well, there will probably only be new functions for the Mini 4. The last update of the RC allows the Fly app to be updated separately, but I don't know how that's supposed to work. So far I haven't been offered an update.

Yes, with the 10 MHz channel the range is greater and the signal is more stable. You can see that in the video

I actually think the FCC hack works pretty well, even though 2 new firmwares have since been released.

I hope they are quick to allow the change in the latest update too. I'm waiting
they will probably fix it the same way as the 0400 procedure but with a different file to replace

regarding the mini 3 pro and mini 4. they are not that different and drone shadow/ar homepoint will not increase the workload that much.
maybee they will wait until they have sold enough mini 4 pro's

you patched the RC Controller with .1300 and FCC active with the .1400 FW and repatched with FCC, right?

It's safe to update to FW .1300 if FCC is active?

I also found this video, but I dont have this option to change the bandwidth to 10 MHz for example. How to activate this?

Update: I made the update, and it's no Problem. FCC is still active. Also the manual bandwidth is no available. Only some thing is strange: My Controller says that I have to update the drone. But the FW is .700.
Did you load 1300 or 1400 firmware?

ok so 1300 firmware was intended so that the app could be updated independently of the firmware of the controller and what do they do.

build a new 1400 release with a new app version 1.13.1

ok so 1300 firmware was intended so that the app could be updated independently of the firmware of the controller and what do they do.

build a new 1400 release with a new app version 1.13.1

on 1300 I’ve tried five times to update the controller app….. always it say “new version available”…..

Now on 1400 patched also the app is updated.

So, I upgraded the RC firmware to .1400, after this patched again with djifcc.exe and it works. I still have FCC active.

But now I cannot change the channel again manual. I dont know why. Its only possible "automatic" in 2,4 and 5,8 GHz.

Does I have to put a special drone name?

So, I upgraded the RC firmware to .1400, after this patched again with djifcc.exe and it works. I still have FCC active.

But now I cannot change the channel again manual. I dont know why. Its only possible "automatic" in 2,4 and 5,8 GHz.

Does I have to put a special drone name?
do you mean you can not change the channel frequency(2.4 or 5.8) manually or do you mean the manual channel width(10-20-40mhz) can not be selected anymore

do you mean you can not change the channel frequency(2.4 or 5.8) manually or do you mean the manual channel width(10-20-40mhz) can not be selected anymore
yes, excactly the bandwidth (10-40 MHz I mean). With .1300 it was possible. Look at the Video in some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Maybe you need a special command, but I dont know which:

Code:
force_fcc on/off - enable/disable force fcc (drone will ignore country code setting)
led on/off - turn on/off drone led
atti on/off - turn on/off atti mode
vps on/off - turn on/off all vison sensors
manu on/off - turn on/off manul mode (be carefull)
vled on/off - enable led on/off when record (set led on first)
gps on/off - enable/disable drone gps
CC US/CN/JP/RU/HK......  - set drone country code (can disable FCC mode)
droneid on/off - turn on/off droneid (need drone firmware support turn off droneid)
5.8 on/off - enable/disable force 5.8GHz ,disable 2.4G
flog off - delete all drone flight logs (the logs inside drone, logs will be deleted the next time the drone restarts)
landing on/off - enable/disable force landing ( M3 firmware verion <= 900 )
aled on/off - control the  auxiliary led  ,if you can not control it in djifly
photo 1/1.5/2/3...10 - enable the automatic photo taking function and set the time for time-lapse photography, 1 means 1 second,0 means disable
offline on/off - enable/disable offline mode ,djifly can not use network
wp filename.kmz - load DJI waypoints kmz file from sdcard then execute the mission , only tested on Mavic 3 ,and only support old KMZ version
mag on/off - remove compass error message

Last edited:
strange. it looks like they enabled it by mistake on 1300 and then figured out that this was not intended and disabled it.

if this is the case then the people who made the fcc hack might add it to a new version of the hack

can you try to set the transmission to manual(eg 5ghz) go out of the menu, go back and see if the bandwidth options appear

looking at the movie it seems to be in manual so it makes sense to switch to manual first

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078